Business Support Service (BSS)
If you have a project that combines ICT and tourism, you can receive information and advice within various fields through the SAE, created by the Cabildo of Gran Canaria via the Corporation for the Economic Development of Gran Canaria (SPEGC):
- Entrepreneurship service specialising in start-ups
- Tax and legal aspects
- Financial and investment aspects
- Patents and trademarks
- Business rooting (closure of firms)
- Social entrepreneurship advice
- Softlanding advice
- Sales support service advice
- RDI funding specialised advice
This service can be requested by:
- Entrepreneurs with a business idea of an innovative and/or technological nature
- Entrepreneurs installed in the incubators at the Gran Canaria Technology Park (offices at the Canary Islands Exhibition Centre and University Campus in Tafira)
- Entrepreneurs in innovation and/or technology with a Business Plan
- Businesses with innovation or R&D projects
These services, which are provided free of charge, focus on generic and specific advice.
The services will be offered, on-site or online, depending on their characteristics and the particular needs of the projects, to entrepreneurs who started their economic activity up to three years prior to requesting the service.
Tell us about your project by filling this form to request these services or further information.