CDTIC co-working is aimed at businesses whose main activity falls within the scope of ICT and tourism. It has 18 work places, equipped with:
- Desk and chair
- Access 24/7
- Internet access through Wi-Fi. The CDTIC has fibre optic connection and guaranteed symmetrical 50Mb.
- Kitchen, office and vending machines
- Access control by means of a proximity card
- Rest areas
- Video wall for presentations and events
- Working rooms
- Parking area
- Mail reception service
- Cleaning and maintenance of the space
- Access to the SPEGC’s Business Support Service
- On the co-working service price: 30% discount on the price for the first 6 months for those individuals or SMBs that have completed, within a period of 6 months prior to accessing the co-working service, an SPEGC entrepreneurship programme, or a programme of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC) or the Canary Islands Foundation Science and Technology Park of the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- On the price for optional services:
- Approved discounts on the price to hire the meeting and training rooms.
- Approved discounts on the price of certain training activities and assistance for events.
How to request it
Here you will find all the information about the co-working service, conditions for access and pricing. Here is the form that needs to be completed to request it.